Keeping Faith is a Welsh thriller TV show that first broadcast on S4C channel on November 2017. The show centers around the main character, Faith Howells, who works with her husband at a law firm. While she is out on maternity leave after the birth of her third child, her husband, Evan, disappears. The show is considered bilingual because it is available in English and Welsh. If you want to watch the show online, you can find it on the BBC iPlayer and need to be in the UK. If you try to watch the series outside of the UK, iPlayer will block you unless you use a VPN.
Quickstart Guide for Using a VPN with Keeping Faith
If you want the quickest and easiest way to watch Keeping Faith, follow these steps.
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee).
- Once you have opened the client, locate a server in the United Kingdom.
- Open a browser and connect to the BBC iPlayer. Keep in mind you will need to sign in or register on their website first before you can watch anything. When you do so, you will be asked for a postcode. If you remember yours, enter it now. If not, you can look it up on the web. Make sure to say yes if you are asked if you have a TV license if you have not already.
- Watch and enjoy Keeping Faith.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Keeping Faith
Why is Keeping Faith not available in my country? Why does it not show up on the library of streaming services in my country? Many companies have implemented geo-restrictions over the years. One reason for this is licensing rights. They may only be able to have the content available in certain regions of the world. Meanwhile, audiences have very different tastes and streaming services will curate content for each library. This may mean that your favorite show could be available to someone that lives in a different country.
ExpressVPN will help you get around this issue. It will change your IP address to another in a location of your choosing. This will also mask your current IP and help you appear in a different country. This will unblock the streaming service or the regional library and help you watch any show that you want. It will also help you gain access to other channels that may not be available in your region. Watch your favorite shows unrestricted with a VPN.
Popular Shows on BBC iPlayer
After looking at those options, here’s a look at some other popular shows available on the BBC iPlayer. Below, we have them divided by category.
- Drama & Soaps – Keeping Faith, Our Girl, Hidden, Holby City, Poldark, Versailles, The Bridge
- Documentary – Celebrities of the NHS Frontline, The Misadventures of Romesh Ranganathan, Rich Hall’s Working for the American Dream
- Current Affairs – Panorama
- CBeebies – Hey Duggee, Bing
- Entertainment – Mortimer & Whitehouse: Gone Fishing
- Comedy – Mock the Week
- CBBC – Tracy Beaker Returns, Hetty Feather
Of course, there are many other options. Those include sports, movies, news shows, and more. Remember, you have to register before you can watch the series. You also need to be connected to a VPN first, or you will be geo-blocked.
How Does ExpressVPN Help You Stream Keeping Faith
ExpressVPN is great for unblocking content. Many social media websites, video games, and streaming services are geo-restricted internationally. Schools and workplaces put up firewalls that prevent users from gaining access to them. A VPN can help this situation. It will allow you to change your IP address to another one in a region of your choosing. ExpressVPN will also encrypt your data to help you stay safe, while online. It provides unlimited bandwidth. You can use the service from home, school, or work on up to five devices at a time. Unblock content around the world with ExpressVPN.
We are excited to share with you our exclusive deal on ExpressVPN. When you purchase a year of the service, you get a 49% discount with 3 months for free. You will have access to both the VPN service and media streamer feature. There is no restriction for new users. You will have full access to the service including unlimited bandwidth. ExpressVPN also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee that gives you plenty of time to test out what a VPN can do for you.