Survivor is a very popular American reality TV game show that is derived from the Swedish TV series, Expedition Robinson that premiered in 1997. The American version premiered on May 31st, 2000. The show places a group of contestants on a remote location where they must provide for the basics of life. This group of people must compete in challenges for rewards and immunity from elimination. To mix up the show, they provide them with new challenges every week and most are different every year. The winner of the show receives a grand prize of $1 million dollars. It is often considered to be the pioneer of reality shows in the US because it was the first highly rated reality show in the US market.
There are different versions all over the world, but the most popular one is the US version. At this time, the show is moving into its latest season. The catch is, you have to be in the US to watch it. If you want to watch the show online, you will need to have a Pramount Plus account and be in the US or territories. If you want to watch it outside of the US, we can tell you how to watch Survivor outside the US by using a VPN.
There are a few things about this great streaming service that you need to know. First off, this service is a premium offering. You can get access to Survivor season 43 and the other shows for $4.99 a month. You also need to be in the US or connect to a US VPN server. That is because of the geo-restrictions enforced by CBS. By using a VPN, you can catch up on the entire show when you are traveling outside of the US.
Quickstart Guide for Using a VPN with Survivor
For the quickest and easiest way to watch Survivor on CBS, follow these steps.
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee).
- Once you have opened the client, locate a server in the United States.
- Open a browser and connect to Paramount Plus. The limited commercial version of the service is $4.99 a month and the commercial-free version is $9.99 a month. You will want to register with the VPN on as well if you have not already done so.
- Watch and enjoy Survivor and others on Paramount+.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Survivor
Why is Survivor not available in my country? Why does it not show up on the library of streaming services in my country? Many companies have implemented geo-restrictions over the years. One reason for this is licensing rights. They may only be able to have the content available in certain regions of the world. Meanwhile, audiences have very different tastes and streaming services will curate content for each library. This may mean that your favorite show could be available to someone that lives in a different country.
ExpressVPN will help you get around this issue. It will change your IP address to another in a location of your choosing. This will also mask your current IP and help you appear in a different country. This will unblock the streaming service or the regional library and help you watch any show that you want. It will also help you gain access to other channels that may not be available in your region. Watch your favorite shows unrestricted with a VPN.
Meet the Cast of Survivor 43
CBS is pulling out all the stops for the latest season of Survivor. You can expect lots of action and even more drama as the competition heats up. Let’s take a closer look at the competitors. Here is the name, age, hometown, and occupation for each cast member.
- Cody Assenmacher – 35 – Honolulu, Hawaii
- Justine Brennan – 29 – Marina Del Rey, California
- Geo Bustamante – 36 – Honolulu, Hawaii
- Lindsay Carmine – 42 – Downingtown, Pennsylvania
- Cassidy Clark – 26 – Austin, Texas
- Karla Cruz Godoy – 28 – Newark, Delaware
- Nneka Ejere – 43 – Weatherford, Texas
- Mike Gabler – 52 – Meridian, Idaho
- James Jones – 37 – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Owen Knight – 30 – New Orleans, Louisiana
- Noelle Lambert – 25 – Manchester, New Hampshire
- Sami Layadi – 19 – Las Vegas,Nevada
- Jesse Lopez – 30 – Durham, North Carolina
- Ryan Medrano – 25 – El Paso, Texas
- Dwight Moore – 22 – Collierville, Tennessee
- Elisabeth “Elie” Scott – 31 – Salt Lake City, Utah
- Morriah Young – 28 – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Jeanine Zheng – 24 – San Francisco, California
You can watch the whole cast and their antics this season. For specific schedules of Survivor, be sure to check the website and use a VPN when watching. Otherwise, you will be geo-blocked if you are traveling. Here’s a first look at the show:
How ExpressVPN Can Help You Stream Survivor
ExpressVPN is the best for unblocking content. Many channels are not available in different parts of the world. This means that if you are traveling internationally that you could miss the latest episode of your favorite series. You could also miss the big game. Luckily, ExpressVPN has you covered. You can connect to a region where the channel is available and stream it from wherever you are located. You never have to miss a minute of your favorite shows like Big Brother, Survivor, or The Amazing Race. Use ExpressVPN to unblock your favorite shows internationally.
ExpressVPN is a quality service. You will be able to unblock content no matter where you are traveling or at home. Stream your favorite content safely with a VPN. We are excited to tell you about our exclusive deal. When you subscribe for a year, you get 49% off and receive 3 extra months for free. Along with this, ExpressVPN has a 30 day money back guarantee. This will allow you to test out the service and see how a VPN can help you.