Whether you are traveling outside the country or trying to use a VPN to watch shows in other regions, you will undoubtedly encounter some challenges watching your favorite Netflix shows. The reason is that Netflix offers a different library of content based on your location. For example, a show that is available in the United States may not be show up for Canadians and vice versa. What happens when you try to bring up the Netflix page for a title when outside the supported region? You will like encounter Netflix Error Code NSES-404 or a similar message letting you know that the website can’t find that page. The solution is to connect to the right VPN server. This will allow you to watch shows in other regions while at home or when traveling abroad.
Quickstart Guide to Fix Netflix Error NSES-404 with ExpressVPN
Follow these steps to watch Netflix without the NSES-404 error:
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee).
- Once you have opened the client, choose a VPN server in the country you wish to view Netflix content in. For example, if you are from California and vacationing in London, you can connect to a VPN server in New York City to enjoy your favorite US Netflix content.
- Do not give up if the first server doesn’t solve you’re problem. Netflix works hard to block VPNs. We can recommend ExpressVPN server location but the list can change. Their support team is available 24/7 to offer assistance.
- Connect to the Netflix website or app to watch your favorite shows without errors.
Why am I seeing the Netflix NSES-404 error code?
In short, you are receiving the error because the page you are trying to view on the Netflix site is not available in your region. You might or might not be surprised to learn that Netflix has different TV shows and movies available based on the country you are viewing from. Notice I didn’t say it was based on the country in which your account was established in. The issue comes when you are traveling and want to watch your favorite shows from back home.
Here are some of the errors you can encounter when trying to view content in other regions:
- NSES-404 – you will see this error code if the page you are trying to view on the Netflix website is not available from your current location.
- The TV show or movie is missing from the Netflix app – this is for the same reason. You are outside of the supported region to watch the content so it no longer shows up in the Netflix app.
If you want to unblock Netflix from outside the region you are currently located in the answer is to use a VPN. However, most VPNs are blocked by Netflix. The key is to find a service that is technically strong and has the support staff to key you updated on which servers support Netflix. We have tested a lot of leading providers and out favorite by far is ExressVPN.
How Does ExpressVPN Help You Watch Netflix without Errors?
ExpressVPN is the best choice for unblocking streaming services. Many are only available in certain parts of the world. A VPN can help you unblock them. ExpressVPN has over 3,000 servers located across 94 countries around the world. When connecting to a server, the VPN will give you a new IP address from the region and mask your original one. This will allow you to watch your favorite shows, movies, and sports uninterrupted. It also gives you access to the different libraries of Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video. ExpresssVPN will help you unblock content internationally.
ExpressVPN is a reputable service. Your data will be safe while using it as the company uses strong encryption. Along with this, ExpressVPN does not keep logs of its users’ activities. The service will also help protect you from outside threats. Professional gamers will be provided extra protection from DDoS attacks. We are excited to share with you our exclusive deal. When you subscribe to a year of the service, you get an extra 3 months free. ExpressVPN provides you a 30-day money-back guarantee that allows you to see the benefits of a VPN risk-free.