Killing Eve is a British-made drama TV series that first aired in 2016 and plays on BBC America. However, you can find this great show on the BBC iPlayer if you want to watch it. This sapphic espionage drama is based on the novella Codename Villanelle by Luke Jennings. It follows the life of Eve Polastri, an MI5 desk jockey, while she tracks down Villanelle, an assassin. Both women become obsessed with each other. If you want to see this show, you can watch it for free. However, you need to be located in the UK to enjoy it. If you are not, we can tell you how to watch Killing Eve outside the UK with a VPN.
Quickstart Guide for Using a VPN with Killing Eve
If you want the quickest and easiest way to watch Killing Eve on BBC iPlayer, follow these steps.
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee).
- Now, download and install the app on your favorite device.
- Once you have opened the client, locate a server in the United Kingdom.
- Open a browser and connect to the BBC iPlayer.
- Watch and enjoy watch Killing Eve.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Killing Eve
Why is Killing Eve not available in my country? Why does it not show up on the library of streaming services in my country? Many companies have implemented geo-restrictions over the years. One reason for this is licensing rights. They may only be able to have the content available in certain regions of the world. Meanwhile, audiences have very different tastes and streaming services will curate content for each library. This may mean that your favorite show could be available to someone that lives in a different country.
ExpressVPN will help you get around this issue. It will change your IP address to another in a location of your choosing. This will also mask your current IP and help you appear in a different country. This will unblock the streaming service or the regional library and help you watch any show that you want. It will also help you gain access to other channels that may not be available in your region. Watch your favorite shows unrestricted with a VPN.
Popular Shows on BBC
After looking at those options, here’s a look at some of the other popular shows available on the BBC iPlayer besides Killing Eve. Below, we have them divided by category.
- Drama & Soaps – EastEnders, Our Girl, Hidden, Holby City, Poldark, Versailles, The Bridge
- Documentary – Celebrities of the NHS Frontline, The Misadventures of Romesh Ranganathan, Rich Hall’s Working for the American Dream
- Current Affairs – Panorama
- CBeebies – Hey Duggee, Bing
- Entertainment – Mortimer & Whitehouse: Gone Fishing
- Comedy – Mock the Week
- CBBC – Tracy Beaker Returns, Hetty Feather
Of course, there are many other options. Those include sports, movies, news shows, and more. Remember, you have to register before you can use the iPlayer. You also need to be connected to a VPN first, or you will be geo-blocked.