Fantasy Island is an American fantasy TV drama series. It is a reboot of the original TV series of the same name that aired between 1977 and 1984. While the show originally aired on ABC, the new version will be on the Fox Network. It premieres on August 10th, 2021. Much like the original, this version takes place at a luxury resort. When guests get there, the staff sees to it that they fulfill any fantasy requested. However, they usually do not turn out as they expect them to. Roselyn Sanchez plays the role of Elena Roarke (a direct descendant of Mr. Roarke from the original series). If you want to watch the new Fantasy Island outside the US, you’ll need to connect to a VPN.
Quickstart Guide to Watch Fantasy Island on Fox Outside the US
As we mentioned, this show is only available on the Fox network. To watch it, follow these directions.
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee).
- Once you have opened the client, locate a server in the US.
- Now, open a browser and go to Fox.com or open the Fox Now app. Keep in mind that you’ll need to sign in with your credentials. If you don’t have those yet, you can sign up for an external streaming service such as Sling TV of Fubo TV.
- Enjoy the new Fantasy Island and other great shows.
More about Fantasy Island
This show is slated for 3 episodes. Fox has not made it clear if there’ll be more seasons or episodes later. Roselyn Sanchez plays the sophisticated, insightful, and always charming Elena Roarke. Her zen-like attitude covers up the challenges of the responsibilities she took on as steward of Fantasy Island. As she goes deeper into the “what if” questions, each episode will tell emotional and provocative stories of the guests. Just like the original, guests leave with a different sense of themselves, enlightened and transformed through Fantasy Island’s magical realism.
Let’s take a look at the full cast of the show.
- Roselyn Sanchez – Elena Roarke (main)
- Kiara Barnes – Ruby Okoro (main)
- John Gabriel Rodriquez – Javier (recurring)
- Bellamy Young as Christine Collins (guest)
- Rick Holmes as Landon (guest)
- Brittnee Garza as Tanya (guest)
- Sophie Leonard as Crystal Joe at 10 (guest)
- Brian Tester as Matteo (guest)
- Maria Gabriela Gonzalez as Isla (guest)
- Ricardo Laboy as Axel (guest)
- Ubi Catasus as TV Station Floor Manager (guest)
- David Moses as Old Mel (guest)
- Adain Bradley as Mel (guest)
- Stephanie Berry as Older Ruby (guest)
- Hiram Delgado as Noah (guest)
- Dave Annable as Zev (guest)
- Odette Annable as Daphne (guest)
And several more. It will be interesting to see how this show does and plays out.
Why Use a VPN to Watch Fantasy Island Outside the US?
While the Fox network is in several different countries, Fantasy Island is only available in the United States. To access it, you’ll need to have a cable/satellite/streaming service subscription and connect to a US VPN server. That’s because the network is US-based. Because of licensing rights, services like Fox target US watchers. That means you would normally have to miss out on shows like Fantasy Island. By following our directions above, you won’t have to.
Why ExpressVPN Will Help You Watch Fantasy Island
ExpressVPN is an excellent service for unblocking content. The VPN can be used on up to 5 devices at a time. It also allows for unlimited bandwidth. You can use the app on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Chromebook, Linux, and more to unblock content and websites. ExpressVPN allows you to stream your favorite shows and sports internationally on Apple TV, Amazon Firestick, Android TV, Chromecast, Nvidia Shield, and Roku. You can also play video games with friends internationally on PlayStation, Xbox, or Nintendo consoles. ExpressVPN will help you unblock the content you want for any device.
We are excited to share with you our exclusive deal on ExpressVPN. When you purchase a year of the service, you get a 49% discount with 3 months for free. You will have access to both the VPN service and media streamer feature. There is no restriction for new users. You will have full access to the service including unlimited bandwidth. ExpressVPN also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee that gives you plenty of time to test out what a VPN can do for you.