Bloom Into You is an animated series about the young protagonist Yuu Koito in her second year in high school, who’s already confessed to her best friend but was turned down. Now, when she visits the student council room, president Touko Nanami always tells her that she has beautiful eyes–and what kind of looks they are. Gradually, Touko shows Yuu another side of herself with tender affection and embraces. The girls in the story approach each other in their youthful springtime. Of course, love intoxicates them like delicate flowers blossoming. If you like anime, this is one you may want to check out. However, it is not available in the USA. That said, you can still watch it on Netflix from anywhere by connecting to a VPN.
How to change Netflix regions to watch Bloom Into You
If you want to watch Bloom Into You on Netflix from the US, follow these steps.
- Sign up for NordVPN (includes a 30-day money-back guarantee).
- Download and install the VPN app on your favorite devices.
- Launch the NordVPN app and connect to a server in the South Korea.
- Now, go to the Netflix app or website and search for Bloom Into You.
- Enjoy the movie and other great titles anywhere in the world.
Why do you need a VPN to watch Bloom Into You on Netflix?
Unfortunately, finding this series on Netflix is a bit of a cat and mouse game. If you have issues, we suggest contacting support for a solution. You’ll also want to check to ensure the show is still in your country selection. In other words, Netflix could take down the show when it feels like it. At this time, Bloom Into You is only available in six countries. Those regions are India, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. Of course, the reason it’s not available in more countries is because of licensing rights. Those stop different countries from being able to see specific shows and movies like Bloom Into You.
Luckily, that’s where connecting to a provider like NordVPN will help you. That’s because it changes your IP. By doing so, you can connect to one of the three areas we mentioned so you can watch it in the states. It will also help mask your current IP address so you will appear in one of the locations. Whether you want to watch Bloom Into You or other shows and movies, you can do that with a VPN. You can also watch regional streaming services that you would not usually be able to see.
Who voices each character in the series?
The story was written by Nakatani Nio. He is the author of Koisuru Harinezumi (Koi Suru Hairyumu, published in English as Bloom Into You), and the music is composed by Yoshioka Takao.
The main voice cast includes:
- Kobayashi Yuuri – Touko Nanami, student council president at Asunaro High School. She’s generally viewed as calm and collected but also unapproachable…and admired by many girls for her chic beauty. However, she’s actually very awkward around others and has little experience with love…but she wants to “find it” like Yuu Koito. She is voiced by Ishida Akira-san who previously played Edward Elric in Fullmetal Alchemist and also voiced Kotonoha’s younger sister in this series.
- Satou Jun’ichi – Yuki Tōko, Nanami Touko’s childhood friend. He admires her from afar but she only sees him as a junior high school classmate…and doesn’t appear to notice his feelings for her. He is voiced by voice actor Amemiya Akira who previously played Gintoki Sakata in Gintama and Takashi Natsumi in Nichijou among other roles.
- Kanda Akemi – Hiroka Tōko, Tōko’s older sister. She works at the same company as her younger sibling and they live together in a shared apartment. When Tōko was little, their parents died in an accident…and it seemed to have a large impact on her. Voice actress Uchiyama Kōki who was recently in The Ancient Magus Bride as Elias Ainsworth and also played Mina Ōsawa in this series.
- Nakamura Eriko – Momo Yaegashi, Yū’s childhood friend. She starts high school after Yū does but doesn’t join any clubs or hang out with friends…and seems lonely somehow. She is voiced by Yuuki Aoi who previously played Miki Sayaka in Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
- Sasaki Mikoi – Nanami Azusa, student council member at Asunaro High School and the only other second-year member in the group. She speaks in a Kansai dialect and is usually cheerful but when she gets angry, she’s scary. Voice actress Uchiyama Kouki who played Natsuya Kirishima in Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight and also voiced Madoka Mawari from this series.
- Iida Yukana – Ayuko Tachibana, Nanami Touko’s middle school friend. When they enter high school together, Yuki remains distant…but she starts to become curious about her old friend after their paths cross again. Voice actress of Asseylum Vers Allusia from Aldnoah Zero and Anemone from Eureka Seven AO.
- Shimoda Asami – Mika Kamita, Nanami Touko’s classmate. She lives by herself in an apartment since her parents are busy with work and it seems she wanted to join the student council because the president was alone. Voice actress of Chino Kafū from Is The Order A Rabbit? , Ushio Aotsuki from Ushio To Tora (and also played young Nitori in this series!), Kyouko Kirigiri in Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, and Yoko Littner in Gurren Lagaan.
Now, let’s take a look at the trailer.
How can NordVPN unblock access to Bloom Into You?
NordVPN is a good choice for unblocking live sporting events and streaming services. The VPN will help you unblock Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, and many more channels. You still need a subscription for paid services like Paramount+, but NordVPN will help you unblock the geo-restrictions. They are one of the few VPNs that can still access Netflix US from outside the United States. This makes NordVPN a great choice for those who want to stream content from other regions of the world.
As you can see, the NordVPN app is easy to use. You can select a server location from the map or a list of countries. Unfortunately, NordVPN doesn’t let you choose a specific city in locations like the United States. However, it will pick a server based on your current location. We found this to result in slower speeds than ExpressVPN. At times we had to try a few different servers to find one that offered the desired performance. Otherwise, NordVPN offers everything you need to unblock your favorite websites.